Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What a day

Well I missed school today since it was Jeremy's graduation ceremony
And it was pretty... interesting
And he has interesting friends
And he hates my friends
So... we're even
T_T
Okay, that made no sense but oh well!!!

I slept in late, and then we went there 2 hours too early
so we just sat at the Jubilee for a while
And Jeremy was like 2nd last on the graduation thing
Ya!
And then Jeremy drove me to my band concert
I didn't really want to go...
Since... well, i hate band
And i suck at the saxophone
Last year i thought i was pretty good
Now i just suck
haha
Well, ya!

5 comments:

Havok said...

Dana, you should enjoy band because it's a privilledge to go...when I was your age, I wanted to be a part of band so badly but my mother put me in french and I hated it...in fact, I ended up quitting french but by then, I was halfway in the 8th grade, and it was too late to join....I wish I could've been in band! :(

Geo said...

There's nothing wrong with band yo. I was never in it and never wanted to either... but it's still something else you can experience like King says.

Ah... good ol graduation ceremonies. They're quite boring when you're at somebody elses grad. :P They're much better when they're your own, hehe

Dana said...

Band was fun last year!!
But then we got a new teacher
And it got boring!!!
Haha, but i guess i don't hate it
But i don't like it THAT much =D

Anonymous said...

WHOA SAX???.. that is sooo cool..you sho0uld play for church!!

Dana said...

I'm so bad at it tho hahaha