Thursday, April 23, 2009

Alive in this Moment

Gotta love Starfield =)
I'm feeeeeling the Holy Spirit BURNING in me =)
ahhh!!
I really can't wait til YC 2009.
I missed YC 2007 too much.
I'm really looking forward to YC next month,
it's going to get me so pumped for Jesus.
I remember just entering that building for the first time
and coming across... many many Christians.
You can feel the love.
I gotta recharge my batteries, i feel so worn out.

God is so amazing.
How can something so wonderful... love me?
I'm so happy to know this.
Everything about this belief, this knowing brings me to to my feet
in joy and excitement.
The only thing in the world that can bring a real smile on my face
has only got to be Jesus Christ and everything that comes with it.
Hallelujah <3

1 comments:

YangersWorld said...

now the hard part will be keeping the fire burning even after YC ends, to stay strong, deep, and firmly rooted in Him.=)
Good to hear you excited!!
Because I am too!!=D!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU DZ!