Sunday, December 05, 2010

Loaded up

It really doesn't feel like I have enough time to do everything, and I can't seem to understand the homework that I have to do. This is all becoming very overwhelming. I want an outlet where I can just let out all this stress so I can continue with all of this. Argh...

I'm not looking forward to my finals, I'm no where near prepared, and the more I think about it the more I want to shrink away. A friend of mine has pretty much given up on school, and his giving up attitude is quite infectious.... but I can't give up. I don't think I could let that happen. However... i'm very very close to slipping. I don't know what to do, it's so frustrating.

God, give me the strength to work at this. It's not the most important thing in my life... but I really want to get through this. I feel so unmotivated, so lacking in everything I'm doing. I need Your strength. I want You. I need You.

'Cause we can't fool ourselves,
into someone else's heart

1 comments:

Crys said...

-- just take it one subject at a time. don't overwhelm yourself, make yourself a study schedule and make sure that you have breaks. university is all about a rhythm. you just have to shake it off and get back at it. i'll be praying for you.

-C