Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Have a Listen



Don't know where to begin
Its like my world's caving in
And I try but I can't control my fear
Where do I go from here?


Sometimes it's so hard to pray
When You feel so far away
But I am willing to go
Where you want me to
God, I trust You


The first few lines just sums up a lot of the things that are going through my mind... the anxiety that sometimes stirs up.
Maybe it's that I just don't feel good enough about myself... There's more than just that. More that suffocates me from time to time.
But ahh... yes.
Trust.
Let go.
A repetition of these words have been rolling around.

Here Goes - Bebo Norman
Here goes nothing
Here goes everything
Gotta reach for something
Or you'll fall for anything

Take a breath, take a step
What comes next
God only knows


Oh! And dinner tonight... was a total failure on my part =(
Anyways. Good night all <3

0 comments: