Thursday, July 31, 2014

Smiles

I was on the way home from work on the bus today and met the nicest lady driver in the world. I don't think I've ever encountered such a cheerful person doing their job. She was genuinely happy driving the bus, exceptionally caring about the passengers, and had the most beautiful smile ever. Seeing an example of someone who is so... raw about being happy really makes me wonder why I can't be like that too. I forgot to ask her name... but she was great and made my day that much more better =)

Man, I've been so sick this week I'm pretty sure I got people at the office sick as well... Oops, I didn't think I could miss my first few days at work soooooooooooooo ya. It's so weird to be saying something like "people at the office" or "coworkers", to be honest, I don't like it too much haha, maybe i'm just not use to it. Nevertheless, I'm so blessed to even have a job, thank Jesus and thank everyone who has been praying for me and helping me out. Y'ALL SO WONDERFUL.

0 comments: