Tuesday, May 29, 2007

YC King 2007

I'm so glad i decided to go.
This trip...
i don't know...
it really made me think a lot about
how much i really believed in God
and how my walk with God is going.
When i was there i could totally feel him
I knew he was there.
Just right before i went on the trip
a lot of things had been bothering me.
A lot to do with school, friends and piano.
When i started listening to the tesitmonies,
the music, the sermons, all that, i really felt
touched, and all that was bothering really lifted.
I learned that... my life.... is something i need to place
in God's hands.
I learned... a lot.

United... WAS AMAZING.
AMAZINGGGGGG.
I loved them so very much.
The speakers were AMAZING as well.
Everything that happened was pretty much amazing.
Staying up with friends watching Employee of the Month
and Meet the Fockers was.... awesome, i miss that so much
Although... i have no idea what happened in Meet the Fockers
except that... the dog got flushed down the toilet by the cat lol.
And then hanging around the YC place talking about absolutely nothing.
Hanging around West Ed, and then skating was amazing.
The attempts to take a picture while skating was pretty rad lol.
The ride home was awesome... although i was still paranoid about falling
asleep. Haha, texting and not talking was actually really fun haha.
yay
I loved this trip. I can't think of a thing i regret.

God is good, all the time.
All the time, God is good.
=)

3 comments:

YangersWorld said...

I TOLD YOU SO!!
I SO TOLD YOU THAT GOING TO YC WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVER!!
ARN'T YOU HAPPY YOU WERE ALOUD TO GO!!!
it seems that i left caps lock on..lol
yes yes..i payed no attention to meet the fockers either..lol
i was like daized that night or somehting..but yes yes..
taking picutes skating..haha fun fun
cant waite until next year

if i can go..lol

Havok said...

Thanks for not making too much noise so I could sleep! :P I'm old and staying up late makes me not function correctly! :P I become mental! :)

Geo said...

Glad to hear that you had an awesome time at YC! I just hope that your hearing isn't completely gone now, lol!