Friday, June 15, 2007

Grade 9 Grad 2007

yay!!!
pictures on facebook >.<

anyways
for the beginning ceremony
we all had to line up and stuff to go on stage
one by one...
ya...
i was freaking out because my friends
were telling me how i'd trip
and i hadn't walked in heels before
so...
lol yes
over all the ceremony went really well
we got to see our grade 7 pictures in a slideshow
and i was really amazed at how young we were
i never really thought we really changed
but... man... we were so very small!!
umm... the dinner we had was okay-lah haha
well mostly because i could barely eat it
since my gums were really sore just after i got my braces tightened
=(
we had this amazing punch fountain
AND CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN
we had like fruit and stuff and so u would just stick the fruit in the fountain
and volia a wonderful... chocolate coated friut lol
the dance was craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy
my friend and i just went ... nuts
haha our feet really hurt near the end of the dance
but we kept dancing anyways cuz..
well, we were having so much fun
i screamed so much at the dance... i was so scared i would lose my voice the next day lol
we only had 3 slow danced in 3 hours
so... we didn't really have much time to rest lol
by the time i got home from school
my feet were aching sooo much haha
it was one of the funniest nights of my life!!!!
=)

2 comments:

Geo said...

CONGRATS DANA! So proud of you! :P Now go and kick some IB BUTT!! lol

Havok said...

"okay-lah"!?!? Since when were you a fob?! :P

And as for sore feet...yeah I remember for my grads in school, we all had sore feet after the dance..the girls got us guys to massage their stinky sweating feet LOL ...they didn't do the same for the guys though! :(