Thursday, September 06, 2007

ah, yes.. ib

IB... what to say...
i'm already stressed...
i don't have that much hw...
actually.. it's quite a lot... compared to junior high
i just want to finish it early and not have to do it...
i have horrible time management.
I'm getting through.
I don't even know where this stress is coming from...
It's crazy.
Crazy IB.

French..
I do not like french.
Everyone in class looks like they understand everything
that the teacher says...
I'm sitting there not understanding anything..
Ahhh.. the people around me are probably thinking i am realllly stupid.
That's okay.. i'm probably just language retarded or something haha.
Anywho...
i really hope school gets better...

1 comments:

tanyakwongg said...

school will defs get better for sure. =)

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phillippians 4:13.