Friday, September 25, 2009

You Found Me

Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lyin' on the floor


The Fray comes out with some pretty good stuff, I just found this song from MorganThen doing a cover for it. That guy is so talented and more than that, he incorporates some exotic taste into the music that he does a cover for like that asian string thing (i'm so bad at describing things) and the bongo thing =P Goooo Morganthen!

Decisions, decisions, decisions. University, relationships, family, everything in life just seems to be based off of the decisions one makes. I like to think of the long term and it seems like because of that I've become this insane crazy woman that thinks too much. I'm going to become psychotic for that one of these days. A lot of the times I just feel so insecure by the decisions that I make and so it makes me think that I could never lead in anything or become a leader in anything because these are people who make all the big decisions and stuff. I guess that has caused me a lot of set backs and what I'm willing to do. I want to leave these decisions all to God but it's so hard to set aside my thoughts and just let God take the driver's seat.
Hopefully one of these days... it'll just settle down... and I don't have to stress for like one day. I keep thinking that once something is over I won't have to stress about it anymore, but for a year or two now, I can't stop stressing about something. It's crazy. I need to calm down .

0 comments: