Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Your Love, Your Everlasting Love

My finger tips are starting to become very red and painful... yet this brings some sort of accomplishment to me. I started to play Bubbly by Colbie Caillat and like... I can get the strumming down, but when I start to sing along with it, it... doesn't work. This means I need more work haha, I honestly love Mr. Hoon, gosh, I can spend hours just sitting there with my fingers in pain playing the guitar. With the piano (who I also love) it's more difficult to do what I want because my family has a disorder in which they cannot stop watching tv, and the tv is quite distracting especially the noise level that my dad watches it at. And when the house is finally quiet, it's because it's time to sleep... and I lose the chance to play in quiet. With the guitar, I can play as long as I want even when they are asleep since it's transportable... which is awesome! I really want to tone up my piano free styling though haha, I love to rock out on the piano. That's why I have considered buying an electronic keyboard to put in my room... but... it's expensive and my room no longer has any room for anything... and due to the fact that I refuse to organize and clean up my room... that causes some issues.
I really want to start graphics designing and stuff related to arts and photography, it's really starting to appeal to me... BUT, I know.. I'm no good at it... Come to think of it... I'm not good at anything. Like I'm average, but I don't excel in any area of... well... basically everything. I did really bad on my physics unit test... and so now I feel quite depressed although not as depressed as I thought i would be. Probably because it's not as important right about now. I actually have not been doing much homework or anything in general, I keep getting distracted and sidetracked and this is really affecting my work ethics and such. I blame IB. Where can I find motivation? It's very hard, I HAVE STEP IT UP. I honestly need to do well because it's not only for my sake BUT FOR ..... okay I don't really have anything else, but I guess I could get more motivation if I'm doing this for God. And thinking of it just now, makes me more pumped. That is the sign of good things to come.
I can't wait to drive!! AHH!!! I honestly love the thought of being able to get to places faster. Haha, and my driving skillage is increasing, so... hopefully by the end of next week I will have it. I would get it this week but apparently it's snowing on saturday... now that won't do will it? OKAY TIME TO DO PHYSICS AND STUDY SOMETHING!! LET'S DO THIS. I really should start earlier shouldn't I?

Well, I end here now.

BAAAAAAAAI

1 comments:

Geo said...

You know... if you drive when it's snowing or raining... they tend to be more lenient in those conditions then in sunny conditions. =P

But GOOD LUCK!