Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pray, Heaven's Waiting Now

And Jesus is just a breath away
Pray


I want to pray for so many people, and for so many things.
I pray for the people who are going through hardships in their lives... when they've met a wall so high that they no longer know how to get around or over it. I pray for God's grace to fall on them, give them a sense of family, hold them in Your arms and guide them in the direction You want them to walk. Lord God, my heart breaks for her.

I pray for the sick and the hurt. May it be physically or emotionally, I pray for healing because God, You're the only one who can do it.

I pray for guidance and pointers. I didn't realize how much I was relying completely on myself to get through everything... when... You were the one who was there pushing me along and picking me up when I fell. For that, I feel ashamed and sincerely sorry for being selfish and being so self centered. I can't find the answers to anything, and I feel like there is no longer a road I can see to take.

Last part of English... TODAY!! I feel very nervous... I hope and pray I'll do well.
Praise the Lord.

0 comments: