Sunday, January 03, 2010

WHY IS IT 2010???

So... We were all gathered together at my friend's house for a new years eve celebration and for the countdown... and... there was a specific conversation that was brought up which made me terribly sad and depressed. 2009, 2008, 2007.. (so on and so on) WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

The truth, and the realization hurts me. I have yet to do so many things, and I have not done anything... really. (Insert a very sad face)

And you know what else? 2010 means that I am getting closer to my birthday. And my birthday means I will turn 18. I DON'T WANT TO BE LEGAL AND HAVE PEOPLE BE ABLE TO SUE ME AND ARREST ME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... that sucks. Well... as much as I am being paranoid about 2010, I had a really excellent new years day with my buddies. Oh they make me happy. And school in 2 days. I really didn't want to mention that, but by doing that I realize that I still have homework to do, and much studying to do. Hurray. And good job Dana for procrastinating this long. You really fail.

6 comments:

Eunice said...

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't done any of it either. Homework I mean. Procrastinators unite, tomorrow? =P

Dana said...

oooh very excellent!! haha

YangersWorld said...

lol, well you know, you still could of been sued and arrested if your under 18. lol

Geo said...

I've been over 18 for... a while... now, and I have not been sued or arrested yet. It's possible to do. You'll be fine! =P

Anonymous said...

david took my comment...i was going to say you could be sued...and even tried as an adult if the crime was severe enough...

Anonymous said...

and look at it as succeeding at procrastinating