Sunday, April 18, 2010

Never Let Me Go

Love who you love
With all that you have
And don't waste the time
That flies so fast


Currently, I feel as though someone has rudely stepped on my stomach a few hundred times but has not been satisfied enough to stop. Unfortunately, this is not because of the 30 hour famine but from very unpleasant things that has made it's way into my life. It's making me feel like my heart is going to burst and my insides feel as though it's sunk so far down that it cannot possibly make it's way back into it's original positions.

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.

HOWEVER, at least I still have a to do list with someone very special!!! And I shall now list them as follows:
1. Live close/next door
2. Fly a kite
3. MOVIES!!!!!!
4. S.N.O.W.
5. SUMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(with more to come =D )

Hold on as tight as they'll let you

1 comments:

black snowman said...

who is this someone special????