Monday, October 04, 2010

Webwork... you suck

WAH!!!
So Uni is finally showing it's true colours... or I'm just starting to feel really overwhelmed because I feel like I want to do well. That hasn't happened for a very long time. This motivation to do well in school, and to actually DO my homework that no one is checking. It's a strange thing.
And who else can I thank other than God! I've been praying to feel motivated to not leave things to the last minute, study hard in order to do well. I have no idea how well i will do on my quizzes but whatever it is I feel like I'm doing something right by just doing work and such.
I really hope that I can make it back in time from Hawaii to write my quiz. I don't want to take a 0%... it'll crush me and make me feel really bad. JIM STALLARD!!! PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING!!!!!!! I'll talk to you again on weds T_T

I think that it's time I quit my job at Kumon. I've been meaning to do that... for oh.. I don't know... 2 years now? haha... The things I get done in life >_> When you go to work with as if it was the biggest burden in your life... I think it's time to move on and leave it behind. So... For those reading, please don't let me change my mind on this subject.

OKAY
BACK TO MATH I GO

2 comments:

Geo said...

I will check on you every week to see if and when you quit. XP

I will be at my most annoying until you decide to quit before you lose your sanity even more!

Or... I'll threaten to not talk to you again like always until you do. XP

Your choice. hehe

But you've got my support.

Have fun in Hawaii though, when are you going??

Dana said...

haha
i'm leaving on friday morning, will be back on weds =P