Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Green, Pink, Orange, Magenta, Yellow

But Your love
Your love
The only the thing that matters is Your love
Your love is all I have to give
Your love is enough to light up the darkness
It’s Your love
Your love
all I ever needed is Your love

You know the effort I have given
And you know exactly what it cost
And though my innocence was taken
Not everything is lost


School is killing me!!!!!
I'M SO TIRED T_T
When will you stop? =(
I really need to pick it up a notch.
I never really had to study to do okay and pass
BUT NOW IT'S SO DIFFERENT, WHY UNI... WHY???
But on the plus side i finally quit kumon =)
FINALLY.
Last day is next week, it shall be an exciting last day there.
It's been..... a long time since i started complaining about it, and now it is over and done with.
Wow, it sure takes me a ridiculously long time to do things =P

I really want to fix up my schedule and take some other options.. but it doesn't seem like the way i put my schedule earlier allows me to change it.

Well...
This was an extremely pointless blog lol.
BYE!

0 comments: