Monday, February 14, 2011

Sleep = { }

I can't sleep.
soooo i'll just write a little blurb.
I was listening to Anthony talk about road directions today for sunday school and there was one thing that really struck out. He brought up how if there are some things in our lives that we believe we should let go, but it feels uncomfortable and slightly awkward to do so, it's probably the right thing to do. It's just that... as I was thinking back on... memories, what he said is true. For the times when I was unsure of what to do in a situation, and i had to decide to keep holding on to that certain thing, or let it go... letting go turned out to be very difficult, very uncomfortable. It's like uncertainty just clouded my mind. In the end, it turned out to be the right decision, the right thing, the right path to take. Taking that path not only led me to something greater, it turned out to be one of the best things that happened to me.
To get to where God wants me to be, I have to be aware of my caution signs, take a good look at what I'm doing, and turn around to find the right path.
I don't know where I'm going. It's scary not knowing which direction you're going in life, where's it's headed and what's really planned for me. Well. David keeps pressing this on me, and I'm really glad he does. Who holds my future? God does. When in doubt, look to Jesus, the answer's right in front of me.
Sometimes, I wonder how i can be such a blind fool.
Soooo... in the mean time, I just have to trust that in due time, God will show me the way. I won't run away... okay, so i'll try really hard not to. Running away is such an easy thing to do but just cause it's easy, doesn't mean it's the right path.

Man. I just love you, Lord.

Sunday school has been great. I love learning things I can apply to my life.
The bottom line?
Intentions don't bring us to our destination

0 comments: