Saturday, February 05, 2011

One Step at a Time

When I'm asking for what You want from me, I guess I was always expecting something extravagant. I don't know, but I think I wasn't looking in the right places when I asked. I learned that it's a process that happens one step at a time. Things don't just happen right away, they will gradually become more clear to me and it's all in God's timing.... not mine. Thank God for that.
Be patient and wait. You've pushed things into my heart and all I have to do... is listen. That's all. You'll do the rest.
Man, I just love You so much, God.

Hm. So, I realize that... trying to curl my hair when it's short... doesn't turn out too well. It was like waking up to a giant ball of fluff, quite literally. Actually, it was quite funny so I didn't wash it out because of the hilarity.

There's one thing I really miss... and that would be dim sum with the family. I remember I would go after service every Sunday with some of the family and we'd go have the dim sum at Regency Place. I remember getting really sick of going there, but now... I just really miss it. I miss family time actually. I miss spending time with my cousins, hanging out and just chillin. But... some of them are just too cool for me now haha. But, I'm thankful, like REALLY REALLY thankful that them kids are all relatively on the right path. I'm glad I was able to smack some good morals into them as children. I still worry about them though. Actually. I'm really just talking about 2 of my cousins haha.

Surprisingly enough. I've begun to study days before my tests. THIS IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. Like really. This hasn't happened for many years and I feel proud BUT I know I shouldn't get too proud because that would be bad. I hope that this studying pays off because if it doesn't, I know I'll go into my: oh-studying-doesn't-work-so-I-just-shouldn't-study-and-slack mode. SOOOOOO let's all make sure I don't go back into that phase.

Today was a good day and... DY, you're amazing. Thanks for today =)

0 comments: