Monday, April 11, 2011

Love Worth Finding

I have not much
To offer You
Not near what You deserve
But still I come
Because Your cross
Has placed in me my worth


Oh, Christ my King
Of sympathy
Whose wounds secure my peace
Your grace extends
To call me friend
Your mercy sets me free

And I know I'm weak
I know I'm unworthy
To call upon Your name
But because of grace
Because of Your mercy
I stand here unashamed


I can't explain
This kind of love
I'm humbled and amazed
That You'd come down
From heavens heights
And greet me face to face

Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness complete


It's that time again! Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaams....
EXCEPT!!!!! This time around I'm not study a couple days ahead, but 7 days ahead!!! Let's see how well that goes. I'm not even in the exam yet and I'm already nervous. I do not want to see my grades look ugly anymore. It made me really sad last time around and if it happens again.. NO! STOP! It shan't happen again. I WON'T LET IT.
SO GOD HELP ME FOCUS!!!!

I just want school to be over really. I really want to get down onto planning for VBS. I'm just really really really excited. I have 2 of the greatest people to work with and I'm just really happy it's them =)
When JC asked me if I wanted to help out for summer camp... i don't think i quite registered that as being on the camp committee. I don't think I quite registered that 'til I made that announcement for Candy Grams, it wasn't until i sat back down did i realize I was on the camp committee. What I'm trying to say is... absolutely nothing. I just didn't really register all this until a later date.
I'm just really excited to see what God has planned for these two ministries I'm currently in. It's been a real blessing for God to place me into these ministries.

WELLLLLLLL. Right now... it's time to crack the whip upon myself to get things done.
Hurray?

0 comments: