Monday, October 17, 2011

Blah blah blah something something Demeter and Persephone

WARNING: If you're looking for something interesting to read.... STOP NOW.
The following is boring, random and potentially a waste of your time. 

I want to sleep....
Tomorrow is going to be a long day...
Technically tomorrow is today.
I wish I didn't have to do this midterm. There are too many greek gods, myths and periods of times to remember. And can anyone help me with OPMA??? I have no idea what's going on in my assignment. Gaaaaaaaaaaaah.... I have to write a proposal by next week too... And a paper for my TA in GRST.... 
Everything feels so overwhelming....
And this is what happens when I feel overwhelmed... I sit and I feel stressed and I do nothing. 
This is how my procrastination comes to be.
In case the readers of this blog were interested. I don't think you are. 
eo8uqroivjoaiju8u204u vqoiv 
ya.

Cool story bro will not apply to my rambling because I gave a warning at the beginning.
And again. I dislike that phrase with a molten lava of passion. 
OKAY I'M DONE NOOOOW...

My brain kind of froze while studying so I decided to blog away.
Halfway through my blog my brain froze again... Sooooo... I'm going to stop
BYE... I'M SO TIIIRED....

0 comments: