Monday, December 14, 2009

LOL Smiley Face

What a terrible song that is, haha. Catchy title though!
So as of the moment, the Student Center on the University of Calgary website is not working. That means I can't submit my scholarship application. And this causes me a lot of stress which leads me to blog about it. As I am blogging, I have a few rather important things to do, however, I am not doing it. That means, tonight, I'll be sleeping late... just like last night. NOT GOOD.

I'm not sure if i should apply to the University of British Columbia or not. I mean even if I get accepted... I probably don't want to go, then it would be a waste of money. I really hope that I get into Business.. because I really don't know what I would do other than that. ARGH, thinking for my future is extremely hard.

I am sooooo tiredd!!!! And I've been looking for a new blog layout or make my own when I have time to figure out all this html stuff. -sigh- AHHH SO TIRED.

Dana + lack of sleep = (a very angry Dana)^2 = super saiyan x full moon = giant monkey

2 comments:

Geo said...

So... would this super saiyan giant monkey have biceps??

Dana said...

absolutley, it's a giant monkey after all!