Thursday, December 24, 2009

ZOMBIFIED

Yes, it is true.
I AM NOW ZOMBIFIED.
=(
That means.... I got my H1N1 shot. As much as i dislike stuff being poked into my arm... i try not to think about the things that are actually going into my body through it. THAT has already caused me enough troubles.
This includes: Sharing drinks and sharing ear buds
I just think too closely about these two things and I need not to describe them.
AND LUCKY ME. ARGH!!! I now owe the library approximately $0.40 =( and i can't renew the book because of the holds that it has. I WAITED FOR THIS BOOK.. and I still haven't read it. -sigh- Oh well, i'll just borrow it from a friend.

I have fallen in love with the drama The Most Beautiful Seventh Day. Yup, it is super predictable, and it's not really that sad... but i still cried =P I find how everything has it's own connections to another is just... magical, and I love it. I am a mad, die hard fan of romantic comedies =D
I'm such a loser, BUT this is something I am totally not afraid to admit.

PEACE OUT PEOPLE, it's CHRISTMAS EVE =)

0 comments: