Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Two is Better Than One

That song is sooooo amazing =)
It makes me so happy inside, and it's just currently stuck in my head.. and it won't get out... so that causes a few problems. Oh Well.
i'm so tired.... and i'm going to Zoo Lights tomorrow with... Girl from LA, brother and brother's girlfriend. Lalalala, that's going to be weird. I never go anywhere with my brother. Unless he is complaining to me while he is driving me home. That is a different story though. LALALALALALALALA

meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.
and so it goes on and on and on.

SOCIAL!!! YOU STRESS ME OUT, AS DO YOU PHYSICS, AS DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and how could i forget english. -shakes head-

this blog has been very very very random. LALALALALA
AND MICHAEL HURRY UP AND REPLY TO MY TEXT
AHHHHH!!!!

1 comments:

Havok said...

I'm liking that song now too!!! :D