Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1 + 1 = Window

4 out of 5 people agreed that 1 person out of the 5 will always disagree with the other 4.
(Haha) I really enjoyed that.

ANYWAYSSSSSSS....
So calculus has officially caused my brain explode a series of times HOWEVER... these explosions were done in a very satisfied way as... I enjoyed thinking how that problem actually worked.
Another thing is... WHY ON EARTH HAVE I NEVER LEARNED SIMILAR TRIANGLES?? This absurdity has caused me much frustration.
I need to do well in calculus T_T

I'm beginning to really like physics for some reason. The math and theory... okay it doesn't always make sense to me but i really like the math behind it... or physicscal mathism behind it o_O ALSO, I have no idea what's going on in Chemistry... this may be due to the fact that I have not done hw for that class in a long time... wow.... go figure.

WELLL. It's that time again... to do hw -cough-sudoku/brainage-cough-
Good night world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo i want to try brain age!
similar triangles...why have you not learned it? was it because you didnt do the similar triangles hw in the past?

you should follow in dana-senior's footsteps!!

math + physics = engineering =)

Havok said...

u'll do well in calculus and then u can do the same course all over again at u of c :D