Wednesday, March 31, 2010

POST 200

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.


If God sent angels onto this Earth, it must be the people around me. Every single one of them. Today was a really good day. I don't think that I could pick out one thing that was not good. I really needed today.. just to have God let me know that I can be happy. Even after everything, I can still be happy. Thinking about that makes me feel a bit more relieved. This past month everything has been going downhill. Relationships, friends, school, family. Everything. Not a hair has slipped by that wasn't bad. Somehow... everything that happened today, the laughter, the cold, the people, pictures, it just soothed me a bit. Washed my worries away.. even if it was just briefly. That was enough to recharge my nasty old batteries. Thank God.

By today I mean yesterday as I am writing this at 2:24 in the morning. This blog post started yesterday, I promise haha.

Well... it's getting late, but I don't feel like sleeping yet, but..... Good night!

6 comments:

world said...

you didnt say good night to me =(

glad you had a fun day

world said...

and isnt this only the 173 posting of blog?

Dana said...

lol, i counted all the unshown drafts

Toothless said...

It was a great day=)

world said...

2008 was so lonely.........

world said...

so because of certain events that happened recently, i can say i understand your feelings a bit better (this comment may not relate to this post, but i just wanted to comment on the latest blog so you see it ^^ )