Thursday, May 06, 2010

=)

"She tells me she wants to be a raindrop, she doesn't mind falling... as long as she's not alone... and raindrops... are never alone."
-When Five Fell

That has got to be the best that WongFu has come out with so far. I loved At Musing's End, BUT WHEN FIVE FELL IS JUST MIND BLASTING. I don't even know how many times i've rewatched this and not doing homework. AMAZING!!!!!!
It gives me such a .... captivated feeling, and i'm not sure how i can describe it. Every shot, every word, had so much depth and meaning to it. To be honest, i didn't really get it at first. But after rewatching it and realizing that there was more than meets the eye in the video, it got better. Everytime i watched it, it got even better. YOU MUST ALL WATCH!!!!!

2 comments:

vash said...

i will watch..you should send me the link

Dana said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSrXMFcQ4dY&playnext_from=TL&videos=uTH_cGUurgo


=D