Saturday, May 08, 2010

White Walls

More like falling in love
Than something to believe in
More like losing my heart
Than giving my allegiance
Caught up, called out
Come take a look at me now


Listening to this song makes me so happy. From the inside out, I feel joy just spewing out of my guts. IT'S LIKE OOZING OUT OF MY SKIN. Sounds prreeeee gross but i have to admit, i have not been this hyped up for a long time. Who knew that replaying this song over and over again would do this. Religion. My faith is not tied down by that word. It's not something like that... nope. It's definitely more like falling in love. Diving deeper into the the meaning of my walk with God, it never started with something like religion, I don't think I've ever seen it like that. More like the way He loved me, helped me up, and saved me WITH His love.

I honestly cannot calm down right now. I don't know why, it was very sudden. ANYWAYS!!!
Good night all =)
I hope hope hope hope you all have a wonderful night filled with sweet sweet dreams!!!

It was love that made
Me a believer
In more than a name, a faith, a creed
Falling in love with Jesus brought the change in me



P.S. I need more than a truth to believe
I need a truth that lives, moves, and breathes
To sweep me off my feet

I really really liked this line from the song =D

0 comments: