Tuesday, May 24, 2011

IHM

Sooo... it appears I have hit a roadblock in my Bible reading once again.
-Sigh-
The moment I tell myself that, oh I'll read it tomorrow, I never seem to get back to it.
IT'S SO BAD.
Well, I shouldn't make any excuses, but I'm trying really hard to get past the part with the lamps, and the table... and stuff in the old testament. Anyways.
This reminds me... I still want to go to Blessings. I've been wanting to go... for a while now, I just never got around to it.

Soo.. I have to go back to school soon.... I'm not going to know anyone. My cousin bailed on me and JMF couldn't get into it. -sigh-
Maybe I'll make a friend, and maybe I won't be confined to only my asian friends... Mayhaps my circle of friends will grow.

I still need to work on lesson planning for DVBS, eventually start to study some theory and get my grade 10 piano cert, and.... some other things.
But on the bright side.
YC is this weekend, hurray!
I look forward to Starfield, I've been slightly obsessed with their music this past year.
And...
That's all!

0 comments: