Monday, May 30, 2011

Hear the Sound

You called, and You shouted
Broke through my deafness
Now I'm breathing in and breathing out
I'm alive again

You shattered my darkness
Washed away my blindness
Now I'm breathing in and breathing out
I'm alive again


Another year of YC!
Every time I go to YC, it's a different experience, each time I get something different.
This time around, I was just sooooo tired. It's strange how tired I got.
I really liked the bands that played.
Some of the more memorable bands/people were: Lincoln Brewster, Matt Maher (Dude has an amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing voice ESPECIALLY live), and of course Starfield.
Despite wanting to fall asleep lots, I still got bits and pieces from the services, and workshops. However, getting from all of them isn't the most important thing for me... It's living it.
I frequently forget these things, but this time, I really want to start living it.

Anyways. It was nice to go up to YC again, but I really don't know if I'll go again. But we'll see!
sooo ya!

0 comments: