Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fam Jam

Serrrrrrrriously
I love my cousins. I love them soooooo much.
They are the few people I just love spending time with, and I love getting to know them.
VK, MK(not the not a tree), I love you two <3
From just sitting on a bed looking at yearbooks to playing poker all in one night, it's more than just a fun time. It's a nice time to just relax, forget about everything. 

As much as we fight and ignore each other, I'm still glad you're around. Every time things get bad, or I need to vent, I'm just really happy you hear me out. When no one else seems to care, sometimes it's like you're the only one who gets it. Thanks brother man. You are quite the awesome.

Although I wish I had gone to C&C. I'm glad I spent the night at my cousin's house. It was just really nice to get my mind off of everything. 
It makes it easier to keep going.

0 comments: