Wednesday, June 15, 2011

X-Men

Hm.... X-Men has been on my mind all day. To be honest, I wasn't excited to see it or anything, but as of right now.... I can't stop thinking about it.
I wouldn't normally insist on watching an action movie, but I can't seem to get this one out of my head. I REALLY want to watch it again. This movie... WAS SO GOOOOODDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!
Super powers get me excited. Maybe it's because I kinda wish I had super powers that makes me special and I can use it to my advantage and potentially take over the world thus turning it into a society where everyone is entitled to their own real live pokemon (of course that would require some sort of lab experiment with different animals..... okay, nevermind, if we start questioning how pokemons come to be this just all falls apart), and yu-gi-oh cards would actually have monsters come out of them using disk-like machinery, HOWEVER, I think I would ban the use of the technology to trap people's souls into cards, I didn't really like that episode................... not that I watched it...... WOW, that was completely random. I don't even think this made much sense.
Bottom line: I like super powers.
I actually want to read the comic books of X-Men, it really intrigues me. Anyways!
This was my lame excuse to not do my homework. Good night!

0 comments: