Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Who's the King of the Jungle?

9-5 from Mondays to Wednesday + 43 kinds + about 8-10 volunteers + 3 stressed leaders = ..... I'd have to say... it's been a very good first 3 days.
We'll take out the parts where we screwed up on bits and pieces and we get something really fantastic.
The kids have reeked havoc already, I feel the pressure already, but I'm just glad this is happening.
I'm glad I'm getting out of my comfort circle, even though that's a strange thing to say.... but really, i'm happy that i'm learning how to organize certain things, getting to help these kids grow, and doing something I feel pretty satisfying at the end of the day.
I'm already sunburned, I need to drink more water, I am currently loving the silence.... And I am enjoying waking up early in the morning to see these kids.
This is definitely a smiley face moment.
I just really really hope my allergies go away though.
You know what's so great about God? He's always so providing. I gotta say... Even though I dont have a lot of volunteers, the quality of each and every single one of them makes up for the lack in numbers. They are so amazing and I just really appreciate every single one of them. Thanks all!!!!!
So.... Let's get the week over with and I can't wait to see a new batch of kids next week =)

1 comments:

Sarah said...

ahhhh! next batch? lol. =P