Saturday, July 23, 2011

You've Won my Heart

Now I can...
Trade these ashes in for beauty
And wear forgiveness like a crown
Coming to kiss the feet of mercy
I lay every burden down
At the foot of the cross


Pastor always finds the most amazing, epic worship songs and I just really want to say that I'm really thankful for him, and he is such a blessing to the church.

I'M SO TIIIREEEDDD!!!!
The forth week is approaching at a fast and furious pace, and some of the children are getting on my nerves and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, everyday makes me nervous and I never feel like I'm prepared enough for anything.
Anyways, I need some more game ideas to play with the little ones, soooooooooooo T_T gotta keep thinking.
Lalalalalalalaalaaaaaaaaaaa......

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Keep going!! you're almost at the end. And just think of the all the seeds you're planting in the the little ones about Jesus:)