Sunday, July 10, 2011

What the... Sumo wrestler?

So..... I'm looking at the new blogger...
I really don't know if I like it or not.
Maybe it's because I usually just prefer old formats... but I probably just need to get use to it.
Tomorrow is another day of the day camp.
I'm so tired...
Sitting has never felt better, and I really enjoy the little moments where I get to spend some time to myself.
Here are a few things that I really need to keep in mind:
I must keep God first. As busy as I feel, and as tired as I feel.. I need to stop making excuses for putting Him aside. If I want to level up, I gotta go for it, chase after it and do something about it.
I need to stop making excuses about which kids I'm going to give up communicating with. To be very honest, I don't have favourites. I just have ones that I prefer over others. This past week has made me realize just how much I like spending time with these kids and listening to what they like and what kind of things they enjoy doing. It makes me miss being a kid............. even though I was a very shy kid, those years were fun.
I should sleep earlier and stop going out so late... Even though it's summer and everything, I need the rest to keep up with the rest of them litto kiddens.

That is all for today. Tomorrow is the start of the second week.




I'm exhausted already.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

haha..I'm so proud of you...sumo wrestler!! thanks for going all out for the team!!!