Sunday, July 03, 2011

Up, up, and beyond!

He comes through every single time. It amazes me every single time God answers a prayer that I have in my heart. From having DVBS be full for the 6 weeks to passing a course I need to stay in my faculty... It's very encouraging.
There are still a lot of things that need to be done for the day camp, and a lot of organizing that needs to be put in place but I know we'll be able to make it through because I know that the God that I know is a faithful God, and we'll be alright. He's the only thing that I can trust in right now, and everything will fall in to place, He promised.
I know that these past few months of planning, getting ideas and such... it didn't come from me, because I know what I'm capable of doing and how much I trust myself, and it definitely isn't enough to get where we are today.
How these 6 weeks go are in God's hands now.
In these 6 short weeks, I really want to see the kids grow. Even the ones that come for one week. I want to see the kids move in God. THAT would be amazing.
God, keep these kids safe, keep them motivated to participate in the activities, keep them attentive in their lessons and I pray that the lessons will soak in and impact their lives. I want to see happy kids, I want to see kids who are excited to come back the next day or the next week, and I want to see these kids enjoy what we have planned for them.
I'm so excited, so nervous and at the same time I'm pretty darn scared. I'm scared I won't be good at disciplining, and I'm scared I can't make an impact. So, these things I'll leave to God too. They definitely aren't in my power to do.

So...
HERE WE GO!

May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart
Bless Your name, bless Your name, Jesus
And the deeds of the day and the truth in my ways
Speak of You, speak of You, Jesus


For this is what I'm glad to do
It's time to live a life of love that pleases You
And I will give my all to You
Surrender everything I have and follow You
I'll follow You


Lord, will You be my vision, Lord, will You be my guide
Be my hope, be my light and the way
And I'll look not for riches, nor praises on earth
Only You'll be the first of my heart


I will follow
I will follow
I will follow You

0 comments: