Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Day 1

Post 15 facts about yourself.
1. I love hoodies
2. I really like buying sneakers. It makes me happy
3. I loooove potatoes.. usually
4. Currently, Big Bang Theory is very addictive
5. I love Kingdom Hearts
6. I love sappy love movies
7. I would very much like to hang out with my family more
8. I just freakishly love God
9. Despite being in University... I don't know what I'm doing with my life
10. I dislike mushrooms, they are ew
11. When I get a dog... the name will be Mr. Hoon if it's a boy... I have yet to think of one for a girl puppsy
12. Driving and me... we have our days where we love each other one moment and..... not so much the next
13. I have a terrible sense of direction... and I'm terrible at describing things
14. I really want to learn to cook
15. I'm a sucker for these stupid 30 day things, and answering questionnaires that take forever

0 comments: