Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 4

Before I start some day 4 stuff, I just found some more blogs to follow =)
haha, I wonder I should tell them my blog just to be courteous..

Write about a period of time in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good.

Hm. So I think this would be last year during the summer. Starting around June and the constantly going good thing ended around.... i'm not sure haha. I thought that after some depressing stuff with family and such I really didn't think I would find myself in such a good place... I really didn't. The events that happened for a good solid few months of not-so-good things felt never ending.
Fortunately... God is good. He really is. I don't think I could have escaped that cycle if it weren't for the grace of God. I really felt like losing it. I really felt like I just couldn't take it anymore. And... God really doesn't give you things that are more then you can handle.
So back to constantly good stuff. I was in a good place with God, a place where seeking became everything I wanted and everything I needed to make me better, and God doesn't fail you when you try to find Him. I was in a good place with my relationships. A fantastic man found me and everything was going so well. My friends were all here, we hung out and had a good time.
It was a blissful few months.


What a cutie pie ♥

0 comments: