Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 21

How has your life changed over the past year?

Hmmm...
I'd say it has changed quite a bit. Not really in terms of how I look, more like the way I think. It was quite the challenge to go to church regularly due to some... issues I had with myself, and so that is a drastic change for me. It may not seem that way to yooooou... but for me it's a big step. These reasons remain confidential... lol.
Let's see, I can say that I like myself better. That's another step in life that is quite the change. It's not like I didn't like the way I looked or whatever, it was more of a... I wasn't quite comfortable in my own skin. I felt very awkward (not that I don't now, just less) around people, I didn't know quite what to say... ya.
Coming to know Jesus more, to know God more were steps in my life that made me happier, and stronger. So ya!

I know I missed a day..... but whatever, BITE ME!

0 comments: