Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 14

Post your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, and favorite food.

Favorite book: I don't really have a favorite book... I do have a favorite series though. I haven't been reading for a very long time, sooo it's still the Pendragon series. I love those kinds of books that take me on an adventure, and allows me to use my imagination to explore.

Favorite movie: Again, I don't have a favorite movie. I think... a movie I would watch again because I like it so much is A Millionaire's First Love. It's a sad movie that I just really really enjoy. Hmm... Or Spirited Away. Or the Inuyasha movie Affections Touching Across Time hehe

Favorite Band: Again, again, I don't have a favorite band. BUT, I've been listening to a lot of Starfield lately

Favorite Food: I love them potatoes =)

0 comments: