Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 16

Upload a picture of your room and talk about your room.



This is a picture of my old room. It actually looks almost like my new room without all the posters. I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of my new room lol. Anyways. I loved this room. Actually, we'll call it MY ROOM because it was... the one place I always felt the safest. My room... was the place to be... for me =)
I prayed there, I cried there, I called my crush there, I acted like a fool there, I expressed my anger there, I let everything out in my room. It was the one place I never had to hide who I was. It was the one place I could just... be me, have some me time... and feel safe. Safe as in, it was the place I knew no one could judge me for being me, it gave me time to think about things and yaaa... I spent maybe 13 years of my life in that room. It was a good room, my favorite place to be at the end of the day.. The place where I could shut myself from the world and create my very own world to hide. The place where I could lie in bed, look up at the ceiling and create pictures from the little dots there and let loose my imaginative canons hahaha.
I miss that room a lot actually. I never wanted to move away from my old house. I didn't want to leave that room and move into a new foreign room. I didn't want to leave the only place I thought I could call home.

0 comments: