Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Day 2

Write about the best friends you’ve had over the years.

Hmm...
Grade 2-6: 3 wonderful ladies(A,T,M), made my elementary years fantastic, memorable and just plain awesome. I think that this relationship was one of the first strongest attachments I have ever had. I missed them a lot, and was quite sad when the friendship was no longer able to sustain any longer. I'm still glad they were a part of my life in such a way that made those years ones of the best memories I have.

Grade 9-forever: F4
I love you ladies. Honestly, you guys complete my embarrassing self.... well, you just make it less... I have to say, A, C, K, are the funniest people, and overall exciting people to be around. I can say that there is never a dull moment. I want to say that I was a good friend to them, but from time to time I really doubt myself. Man, I don't know where I'd be without those 3. From the time where I was socially awkward, they still accepted me with open arms. I love them so much. I'm so blessed to have such people in life, who will always be there for me, listen to me, care about me. I have to thank God for such wonderful people.

T: You are great. We've had our moments and you really are something else. Something awesome. For me being so quiet from time to time, you make up the empty space. I'm glad I gots you in my life. You are definitely one of the best people, one of my best friends as much as it is hard for me to say.

F: We're cousins, but you are a undeniably one of my best friends. You were always there for me, thin and thick and I'm glad we have that family tie. Blood is thicker than water baby =)

D: You've come to be my best friend, the one I lean on and from time to time throw my burdens at. I can't think of anyone out there that's better for me, and there really isn't. God has blessed me with you, a best friend who I can share my thoughts, feelings... and almost everything with.

The Big J: NO, it is not that guy from some of my classes. It's obviously Jesus =)
What can I say? Best friend til the end and even after that. There's no explanation needed as to why He's my best friend.

Wow, I just love you all <3

0 comments: